One year after purchasing the Palazzo Doria, in May 1992 (around Sahasrara Day), our Holy Mother purchased another property further up from the valley, a former farm in the mountain village of Daglio. She said that it has the same vibrations as the Himalayas, and the yogis who have visited Daglio over the years were able to experience the powerful vibrations that can be felt there, many comparing it with Dharamsala.
By Mother’s grace, every summer since 1994 Sahaj children’s camps have been organised in Daglio. Needless to say, Shri Mataji has always supported these camps with Her divine attention. Over the years She made several visits, every time asking practical questions about the organisation of the camps.
During one of Her last visits up to Daglio, in 2007, Shri Mataji asked that the road be fixed. Last year the works started and some patches of road were concreted in the summers of 2010 and 2011. This was done with the limited profit we gain at the end of each camp for a total amount of € 14 500. To fix all the worst parts of the road would cost € 10 000.
If you would like to help, kindly send your donations to the world foundation (please don’t forget to mention in the comments it is for “Daglio”, as indicated below):
- Bank: BANCA PASSADORE
- Address: Corso Marenco 83, 15067 Novi Ligure (AL), ITALY
- Account name: FONDAZIONE MONDIALE SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI SAHAJA YOGA
- BIC/SWIFT code: PASBITGG
- IBAN: IT 49 C 03332 48420 000001511620
- Comment: For Daglio → comment is needed to have the money directed by the Foundation to Daglio
Excess money will be used to create a fund for further improvement projects, such as a water-tank*, separate rain water plumbing, general maintenance, fix other bits of the road etc.
With lots of love and enthusiasm,
Jay Shri Mataji!
The Daglio Childrens’ Camp team and the Foundation.
* The property has a water source – which gives water during winter time – which is used to fill up our tank. However the tank has limited capacity, collecting just enough water for the one month of children camps. A second (larger) tank, to collect the extra water from the source and/or harvesting rain water, could supply the place with enough water for more months during the year, which would open the door to many other projects that could find a home in this wonderful place (art camps, music camps, yuva shakti camps, mini-vashi’s).